These public RISC OS software projects written and/or maintained by BASS might interest you :
- RISC OS port of CVS.
- CCres : a (de)compiler of Toolbox Resource and Wimp Template files to and from text files. Originally written by Dave Appleby.
- RISC OS Wimp version of Zarch.
- RISC OS 4 and StrongARM compatible version of FileTree (v1.05 - 12 June 2002). A program to generate one or more Draw files representing a graphical overview of (a part of) your harddisc.
- SysLogD is a small RISC OS module which listens to the UDP 514 port and logs incoming syslog messages using DoggySoft's !Syslog application or RISC OS Select's Syslog module. We have two versions :
- A quick RISC OS port of rblcheck 1.5 can be found here.
. Pages last changed on 10 December 2003.